Monday, January 2, 2017

Hi, I just wanted to welcome you to my Blog.  I absolutely love AVON! The products alone sell themselves! I save so much money on personal care items, sneakers, perfumes, clothes, etc. since I started selling AVON almost 3 years ago!
I immediately started to recruit and my team consists of around 40 representatives located throughout the United States!  Our team sales have increased 120% since last year!  Can you imagine that?!  This year alone, my team sold around $70k!
I would love for you to join my team and see what the journey with AVON is all about !

1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog! Looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Sign Up Today-at $0 No Cost!

 Become a representative today at no cost! Click on this  link  to begin your journey!                                                    Ne...