Monday, January 20, 2020

Jamaica Here We Come

So....Avon had an incentive last year. They wanted reps to reach specific sales goals both in person and online. If you have a team of reps there were specific goals for you to meet. Mine were around $18800 for overall sales and around $2000 online. Long story short, I reached both goals and then some so I earned an all inclusive trip for two to Jamaica! 
I am so excited and I cannot wait to book and plan our excursions during the week. I am also excited to learn where the next destination will be so I can start making a sales plan and get my team going so they can be on the next trip too!








 Join Me on the next incentive trip



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Today-at $0 No Cost!

 Become a representative today at no cost! Click on this  link  to begin your journey!                                                    Ne...