Monday, August 23, 2021

Daily Skincare Routine

 Avon has several skincare products for any skin types! Have you checked out the different lines available? Click here for the different products available!

I personally start my routine off with the Isa Knox Anew Clinical Collagen Booster. This is an amazing microneedling polisher. The exfoliant will make your skin feel silky, smooth, and brand new! You only have to use this 2-3 times per week, so I tend to use it on Tuesday mornings, Thursday mornings, and Saturday mornings.

My next step is using The Face Shop The Therapy Anti Aging Formula. It’s an oil blending cream. Light weight and non greasy. An anti aging cream that contains a blend of Essentail Oils used by European beauty therapists!

The next step that follows includes the Farm X line. Bakuchiol Serum is first. Then the Bakuchiol Eye cream. After the skin treatments I use the Farm Rx Super Greens Cooling Gel and the Farm Rx Super Greens Multivitamin Moisture Cream. 

Now I know you must think that you won’t have time…you do. Set yourself 15 min aside each morning to take care of yourself. Your skin is very important!

Before bed time, I make sure to use the Isa Knox Anew Ultimate Rejuvenating Diuak Night Cream and the rejuvenating eye serum. 

Any questions? Feel free to contact me! My email is avonrepabbyjo@yahoo.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Today-at $0 No Cost!

 Become a representative today at no cost! Click on this  link  to begin your journey!                                                    Ne...