Monday, January 18, 2021

Hemp is Where It’s At!

 Avon offers a line of hemp products for your hair and skin!




I am focusing on the Shampoo and Conditioner in this post. The pricing in the other photo is the current campaign (#3)  pricing. My hair is long (it’s just about to my lower back, butt area) and it used to knot up super easy. I usually keep it up in a bun and when I sleep it’s twisted in a bun. After washing my hair, it takes maybe 15 minutes max to brush out...and the knots are minimal.

I’m enclosing a photo of the ingredients too:






#hemp #haircare #avon #lightweight #lovemyhair


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Today-at $0 No Cost!

 Become a representative today at no cost! Click on this  link  to begin your journey!                                                    Ne...