Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Mother's Day will fast approach! Don't forget those closest to you!

What better way to treat the special someone in your life?  Avon offers amazing products-perfume and perfume sets, bath sets, lotions.  There are products for sensitive skin, dry skin, combination skin.  The perfume sets are an amazing deal...the scents are perfect!  I typically have a reaction to most scents-even when I'm in the grocery store, the detergent aisle is the worst for my nose.  I can honestly say that I haven't encountered a perfume or cologne that has caused me to sneeze.  The lotions and shower gels offered that are paired with the perfume and cologne are perfect for layering the scent.  The shower gel is used as the base scent, after your shower you dry off and use the lotion as the second layer, and the final step is the perfume or cologne.  This allows the scent to last longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Today-at $0 No Cost!

 Become a representative today at no cost! Click on this  link  to begin your journey!                                                    Ne...