Sunday, April 30, 2017

Fundraisers....

I remember when my kids were in elementary school and they'd bring home the envelope with the Christmas items, candy, and magazines. Plus the catalog with prizes categorized by the number of items sold. I wish the schools did a fundraiser with Avon. I love the ones offered with Avon and the prices for the different ones is well worth it.

   
50% of the earnings goes to Avon to pay for the products, 40% goes to the host of the fundraiser, and 10% pays for the supplies.              



Let me know if you're interested in either signing up to be a rep or becoming a customer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Today-at $0 No Cost!

 Become a representative today at no cost! Click on this  link  to begin your journey!                                                    Ne...