Thursday, April 13, 2017

Skin So Soft Products

What's your favorite AVON product to use?  Skin So Soft tends to be the #1 favorite amongst everyone I come into contact with.  There are so many uses for this timeless product.  Sand fleas?  My brother was stationed in Paris Island many years ago--his number one request for my mom to send him during basic training...
                                          SKIN SO SOFT
Do you or someone you know has dogs, horses or even chickens?  I know people that buy this particular product and use it to keep the flies, gnats, etc away from their animal friends.  There are so many uses for this particular product. 




Click on any of the photos to be directed to my estore so you can place your order today for Skin So Soft


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Today-at $0 No Cost!

 Become a representative today at no cost! Click on this  link  to begin your journey!                                                    Ne...